Monday, 4 April 2011

Whenever I am in the train

Whenever I am in the train 
I feel quiet safe 
To float my thoughts 
But whenever people go pass me 
They have many questions on their mind 
The way they look at me 
Doesn't really effect me 
I stand there as I don't exist
I have a stone hearted
Nothing to feel 
Nothing to do 
Blind mind 
Nothing to think 
But still think negative
I know that ain't worth it
I live in my own world
Floating my thoughts 
Share with atmosphere
Share with the nature 
The roads I see full of cars
Just the life to go on
As the train goes on
That is how My life goes
It stops every time 
With interuption 
Just like my life is now 
So many problems
So much Pain 
Never can be healed 
Nor my problems can be solved !

Written today (04.04.11)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...