I don't know what
Is it a feeling or what
I dreamt about myself
Something I am going to the wrong path
I see no path
Like someone has kidnapped me
Someone is trying to drown me into emotions
I wanted to go out
I wanted to scream for help
No one came
But then I saw a white room
A bathroom
Saw a pink mobile
Tried to let it work
So I could
The bad guys were near the door
But I saw a light
I screamed for help
I remembered Allah
Allah has given me the path
The path of the jungle
The guys told me about
I am their key
Like I was the one to do the work
I don't know what it was
But It was the wrong path they gave me to do
More than A Crime could be
I tried to escape
I run so much
But I was tired
My heart was beating
I ran till my life
I could feel the bad guys were in search for me
They looked everywhere
Until it was night
I could hear animal's voices
I run I run
Until I saw the way of road
I tried to call
No one pick the phone
I was lost in dark path
I didn't know what right path for me
Then suddenly my eyes opened from the dreams
I could feel I was sweating
My heart was beating
I couldn't think
I coudn't calm myself
It was 3:30 am
I could hear suddenly voices of boots running faster
I could hear someone broke down
I could hear the glasses break
Just like the bomb explodes
I don't know what it was
I prayed to Allah
until the voices was down
Until I could sleep again
The Greatest God is Allah
No other than that
If you read quran's word
You will be safe
A greatest and strongest ever !
I felt myself again
The real me
From the wrong path I took
Was longer in me
I feel I am the girl
Who can choose the right path again
I was lead to bad path
by evil peoples
wanted me to crime
But no longer than Saying Allah by my heart and soul
I felt myself that I could change the reality
The inner evil darkness me
That I could live longer
Forget about death
Forget about tears
For those who have hurted me
I could be me again
The same old Pari
Who used laugh
Who used to dance
Who used to sing
Who used to have fun
with her family and friends
Who used to some creative things
Who used be the same old crazy Pari
This dream has taught me the way I have choosen the path
I could feel the scream in me
I could feel the darkness that were lying b/w me
But not anymore
I only can erase that
The darkness
The evilness
Side of me
I could be the true and kind Pari again =)
Just with the smile and laugh =)
As my friends says =)
Always laugh and keep smiling =)
Written today (19.04.11)


No comments:
Post a Comment