For friends I can do anything
I can give them the care they want
The need the choice of their gifts
I have given them everything
But it is just most of them has break my heart
I felt like to explode
Like to kill myself...
It is just some misunderstandings I loose them
Even today I don't get why what they have problem
Why is it my laff ?
Is it my talk ?
I mean If I talk too much ?
If I laugh all time
That is my nature
Bubbly that is me
But sometimes I feel so alone
That people start to break me down
Just feel that It is my heart has stoned itself...
It feels so down so much people have hurted me alot
They spread rumours about me
They are jealous
I don't get why people react like this
Can't there be found any perfect friend for me?
I mean there is so few people that are like can give their life for you
But very many of them can misunderstand you create doubts and make you fall into well
It is just that I am tired of explaining the truth about me
The truth .....
It is just that some hatred people just have to insult you in front of alls
It is just that they want to take advantage
It is just that they can't understand you
The main fucking reason is to understand someone
AS LONG YOU WISH TO
I mean why in earth doesn't people understand
If they hide or lie..to you
You can clear yours doubt
Then ask for the truth
Some people they leave you for small issues - i call that people as immature and childish...
But some people just don't get it....
Not about me
They don't know me that well
What I think about
I never forget people who have hurted me
I never forget people who has decieved me
I never forget people who think I am looser
They just don't get it
I don't have the actually attitude
But yeah I use it towards boys
Cuz Boys have played so much part of my life
BOys are the main reason I get hurt
Thanks for those who treated me like a doll
and THANKS FOR THOSE WHO HAS TREATED ME LIKE A DUSTBIN THANK YOU SO MUCH
I HOPE I DON'T SEE YOU GUYS IN MY FUTURE :xxxxx
you already have destroyed me not enuf.
These words must be hard on you
but mean it.they have lied so much in my ..heart
dat my heart has frozen ..
and I can't think abt nemore
I am tired of my life....
I just want to be alone ..busy...in my life.
I don't need anyone
I want people to hate me ...
I want people to leave me
I can make you leave me ..
EASY FIGHT WITH YOU ..
Only you can understand me
Only you want to understand me...
I tried to be nice ...and I have soft hearted..
Its just dat ....I like 2 spit on you guys
Cuz you doesn't deserve me
I know these words ache you alot
But believe me or not
My fucking heart has so much burden now ..that now it wanna stop
I have also pain...
I am sorry i can't tell you anymore..
I can't take this anymore..
I hate to talk about myself..
I hate to care about me
I am already destroyed
My life has been used some random guys ..
And ..My future.is nothing but a pin ...
Nothing ...It is short
I don't have much time
I have to die .....
Not cuz ov you loosers..
Not cuz ..cuz .I AM SO TIRED OF THIS FUCKING WORLD AND LIFE..WHERE THERE IS SO MANY ..CRUEL PEOPLE....
OH ALLAH MUJHE MOUT DY DOOOOOOOO..............
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I WILL DIE SOOOOOOOOON
I DON'T WANT TO DISTURB YOU ANYMORE.....
WRITTEN TODAY LAST MAYBE AGAR ZINDa BACHo ..(28.04.11)


No comments:
Post a Comment