Friday, 1 April 2011

A strange case

I want to kill myself 
Just like in the scene of Juliet 
She thought her lover died 
So she kills herself too 

I am dressed in white 
Feel like to be those angels 
Where my dead body is lying beside the sea
And my soul is flying like free bee 

I don't know why 
Whenever I see rain 
I started to feel the Pain
The pain which never dies 
but grows more
And stay more longer
Than I thought it would be

I know it is insane 
but again I feel the craziness in me again 
I wanted to die
A wish should be come true 

But no my family needs me 
For them I am surviving 
I don't want to be blame for 

Is there any way to kill myself
An accident will do?
Wouldn't it?

Just want to burn in fire
Hell with my life to die here
It is like I want to scream aloud
But no voice is echoing here
I feel I am muted forever here

It is insane
Strangness in me 
Awaking me up 
Still hoping for death to come near

No I don't want pain 
But still burning in it 
I know this ain't the right 
But Guys I am tired of my life

There is so much things about me 
That I am bounded to say 
I don't know 
But this illness has been following me like a shadow 

I still want to die 
Please let me 
Oh God !

Written today (01.04.11) 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...