Saturday, 2 April 2011

The Real Me

Without Mask You will find another me 
The deep of me 
My heart is burning
The truth is something else
The reality is really stinking 

With Mask you will find another me
The good about me 
All  the positive things
You will only the surface 
But not my inner feelings 
Which is hidden in my heart 

Without mask I am simple
Just a quiet person 
Sitting all alone 
Doing nothing 
No life
No heart 
Cuz I already put into sale
No mind
I can't think 
I am blind

With mask 
I pretend to be happy 
I pretend to smile 
I pretend to have no pain 
I pretend to be a good girl 
No problems at all

But reality can't change 
My destiny is only God writing 
I can't change as human 
No I can't 
Only I can learn to accept it 
Only to accept it 
This is my fate...

Written today (02.04.11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...