Saturday, 30 April 2011

Broken Angel

Broken Angel 
Broken Heart 
Broken Dreams
and Death to be welcome soon 
I hope this ain't true 
But reality is I am going to die soon
You guys are thinking 
Right not a again 
Or what you guys thinking right she is overeacting that kinda shit 
Well As matter a fact this is true
I am not to kill myself
My death is near 
So let the death take my soul away 
My health is bad so I am going to die 
I can't tell you what I am going through 
But more than Pain
It is 
Some people just walks away from my life
Without knowing who am I in real 
I am not an Angel 
Nor I am a helper
I am bad girl
So I guess I deserve death more in brutal way 
You guys shouldn't be sorry 
Don't be I don't deserve anyone nor their Love
I am sorry If I have ever hurted you 
But the truth is if I have hurted you 
There is a reason behind 
You will know this after Reading 
I can't hurt my friends 
Nor my family 
I know I am already hurting them by lying to them 
That I am alright
Truth is I am not okay 
Not as if I have never been okay ..
Bus Koi toh samjha ....

Written today (maybe last breath or maybe last today 30.04.11)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...