Wednesday, 20 April 2011

The accident?

I was running away from the accident
I had no mind 
I was shocked !

In my eyes I saw everything 
I saw the car 
I know the guy 
The guy had black leather jacket 
He was handsome 
I saw getting in the car
He drive very fast 
I could see he was following me 
I could see he was interested in me
He drove away...
It was night time
I was walking through the street
Quiet and cold street it was
It was winter 
I walked and walked
There was this small street
I saw the car driven fastly 
I see it leaving the oil
I followed the car
And
I saw that cold night turned to thunder
I saw from my own eyes
That the car was wrecked  
Heard his voice 
Heard his pain 
Screaming 
I left him all alone
I turned my direction 
And my foot started to run 
I run away from the reality 
I run away 
Cuz I knew he won't survive
I don't want to be the reason...
I had the camera in one hand
 I saw people running towards him
I was hopeless and started to run away from the reality 
I didn't know what to do 
How to explain 
Cuz I coudn't 
I couldn't tell that will he be able to survive
In that wrecked car 
He was bleeding 
I have recorded everything
I see nothing in my hand
I was nothing
I run so much
From the reality 
From the accident
From him
Cuz no one knew what does he mean to me...
He widowed me already 
He was my fiance 
I couldn't tolerate it anymore
No tears fall from me
Nothing 
Just had a fear 
I lost everything 
My strength 
Everything...
I was send here to see him
I saw him with my own eyes
But Now I see blank
White
Everything seem so blurred....


Don't think this is a real story 
or whatever you think 
But this is the reality 
some people die who deserves to 
Some doesn't 
But this was the horrible dream ever 
I will say it was my nightmare
I don't know what does it mean
But no nightmares can be worse than that....

A tragedy 
My bed soaked when I woke up
I could feel my eyes were wet...
Still when I was writing 
I had a fear
Fear to loose someone again
You feel the pain 
The pain is inside me
Oneday you will know me...

Written today (20.04.11)






6 comments:

  1. Very Touchy Story I Wish Allah Always Bless On You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uff Piyush It aint a story ..
    it is just ....a aa..i duno nightmare........

    thank you
    and pray for me =)

    pari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chill Dear.. just a Dream ..

    Try To Think Something Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I better do or else i will be stuck on negative sides...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something....... un describable, what i felt... Speechless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx but wunder who r u lol :P anonmys :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...