I want to cry so much as I can
I have burried the pain
Still deep down in my heart
I know I deserve Pain
I hate to loose my friends
I know people just misunderstands me
Aaj phr rore meh
Kyun Key yeh meri kismat hai
Har bar rona rona
Kyun ?
Allah?
Meh har bar kyun rore kis ke leye?
Kyun?
Do I deserve Tears?
Do I deserve Pain?
Do I deserve Death?
I think I should rather drown myself
Just now in the heavy rain
I should drown myself in the sea
Just there right now
I should cuz that is what people want me to get rid of their life
Don't they
I think I will have to do something
I need to kill myself today
I think this will be the last poem
or maybe second last
I am tired of giving people a hand
Seriously it really hurts when people misunderstands me hell alot in these days
I just hate myself now
When I look my tears
I am thinking I deserve it
&
I am bloody worth it
There is no one can feel me the way I do for others
I came here to express my feelings not make a war
I am here to help people not to misunderstand them
Why can't people understand me
Or is it me who doesn't deserve you guys
I guess so
I think I have given enough chances to people
Now I should quit
I am quitting my life too
People says everything will be alright
I say nothing can be right
Nothing is unwell
My life is like hell
My future is destroyed
I can't think and write
My mind is frozen like an ice is
My heart is stoned like a statue is
My soul has been incredible struggling for love
Now this is it
I am out of my life
I am going to delete myself in my Life
I think for some people will be damn sure happy
I know
Cuz I can read other peoples' mind
I know you hate me
But I love you
I can't do anything
But kill myself to death
I deserve it
&
I know it
I want more pain
I wish to stay in hell too
Writing this maybe last time poem
Lets see if this time I am saved or not
Or else If I don't post anything
Just think
PARI IS DEAD
OK ..SHE IS DEAD REALLY DEAD !!
BYE TC GUYS
ALLAHAFIZ
Written today (05.04.11)


No You Can't Do This I'm With You I Have Trust On You Don't Do Any Childish Things.
ReplyDeleteWhere Are YOu PAri
ReplyDeleteburnt my hands ....its damn rashes......ouch....but i will do it again..
ReplyDeletewat else u want...
dun want it wound i know its damn red ..wateva...but wateva who cares....no1 does...i know in my list some cares some don't .....
yaar tum ye sab mat socho........people have habbit to make other fool.....u don't atke tention at all , n enjy ur life........
ReplyDeleten i m alwaysssss with u......
KHYATI
nooo..khayti it aint that...
ReplyDeletei have a reason to die..i have to ....kill myself