Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Happiness ♥

Walking walking to my destiny 
I didn't know what path I took 
But I felt like I need to find my happiness 
My happiness was finding in you 
I walking on my bare feet 
I feel I have chosen the right
This time I feel a true angel 
I feel the love again in my feet 
Again I want to feel the happiness in my body 
It makes me shy when you smile to me
Every step I feel I am close to you 
I feel I am going to touch my destination 
Just a feeling for you 
A feeling for love has arisen me
I want to run to you 
I want to hug you 
I want to say those three magical words...
For How much I love you
Will you be mine for enternity 
Will you smile to me 
Those feelings I have for you ♥

Written today (27.04.11)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...