Monday, 11 April 2011

Fucking Life

Fucking Life
Confused Zindagi 
Dil toh nai manta 
Lekin Kya karun 
Ab umeed nai rehe kise ke 
I can't trust anyone 
Especially Boys
Bohat hogaya 
People throw me like a garbage
I don't want this to happen 
No I am not in realtionship anymore
I am happy to be single
No stress
Aaage se meri zindagi bohat kharab hua hai
Is Relationship ke waja se 
Kasam se I am tired of my life
I really want to kill myself..
No one loves me 
I hate myself
I am sad always 
Dressed in black always 
I love no one but my family and friends 
Bus Yar BOhat HoGAYA 
kya nai sehna para mujhe ..
Chor do mujhe 
tum sab log chor do 
I don't need anyone now..
bUs ..i HATE mYSELf and Life..
Zindagi se Jaha re hoon meh ..
Bus Zindagi se Jaha re HoON 
bUS zINdaGi se Dooor..
Bus I need No One 
OnLy Me and Myself
Wrapped LiKE a MuMmY
aND let Darkness Cover Me...
Bus ..aur kuch nai chaiye hai 
Pyar yeh sab kuch bakwas hai 
sab kuch mujhe koi nai chaiye hai 
Sab bakwas..
Now I duN WANt to LiVE FOR aNYONE 
bYe..

Sorry ..NOT to mY brothers love u 
Sorry Not for my sisterS LoVE U 
Nor For MY lOVELy FRIENDS lOve yoU 
bUT oTHERS go to HELL !

Written today (11.04.11)


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...