Sunday, 17 April 2011

Death awakening me

Keep always have a smile on your face
Even you can't hide the truth from others
But oneday you will get to know
There is a missing U 
When I arealdy have the I
The missing part will be to end
When there is no loved ones
You feel you are alone 
Indeed 
You make friends 
To cheer you up
Chances are low
Risk to high
For the death to awake me 
I won't be sorry for anything 
But Yeah I will be taking many things from here 
The learning skills 
The advices 
Every single thing I will take from here
I know some will need me for their advantage 
Some will need me as they call me the sisters 
Or some will won't miss at all 
They think
Right
She is gone 
She will be in HELL too
I don't care about others 
They can go to somewhere else 
Like trash themselves into dustbin
I have meet almost good and bad people 
And I get hurt mostly from loved ones
and also Strangers
No big deal 
My birthday will be blasting 
with darkness and blackness
&
Blind
The white for the long sleep 
Just like how I born here in this world 
Just there I will be sleeping in a long Sleep....
I will having a smile when I DIE too...

Written today (17.04.11)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...