I am the girl who treats people good
I am the girl who cares for everyone but forgets myself
I am the girl who wants to guide who are suffering from lost love or heartbroken people
I am the girl who wants to help people to share their pain
I am the girl who forgets my pain and ignores it while takes others' pain as my second hand
I am the girl who understands but some others misunderstand me
I am the girl who wants to communicate with different people to know them
But there are some people who thinks I am fake :(
I am the girl who has experienced alot in Life But still moving on
I am the girl who works hard to reach my destination
I am the girl who loves family and friends ♥
They are my Life and Livers ♥
Written today (14.03.11)


gud
ReplyDelete@ bro thx
ReplyDelete@ Anonymous plsh rite ur name buh thx :)