Thursday, 31 March 2011

Just to keep me alive

Just to keep me alive 
I still missing one thing 
That is a smile 
Smile is my name 
Smile is my game 
Sometimes I turn my smile to cry
I don't know why
Still feel I am unsafe
Unsecure
But Whom Should I smile to
I pretend all the time to smile
But in reality 
I keep my mouth shut 
I always trash myself into bullshit 
Some people are on my way
What can I say 
All I do is ignore 
My past 
Which I have never forgotten until now 
I am just a lazy cow
I don't know what sometimes 
I am happy 
Not
Sometimes I am sad 
Correcting I AM ALWAYS SAD 
PRETENDING TO SMILE 
GO HAPPY GIRL AND SO ON 
But that ain't true 
There is more you don't know me
I guess I am just mixture
Still searching myself...

W
R
I
T
T
E
N

T
O
D
A
Y
(31.03.11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...