Friday, 25 March 2011

I hate you

How To face You ??
I don't know 
But for me you are not in this world
Cuz I hate you 
Hate you so much 
That I don't want to see your face 
Man Why can't just drown yourself
Go somewhere else
Where you won't find me Huh
Wish I didn't see you 
Wish I didn't meet you 
Then I wouldn't be drowning myself
Into Hell
Just bcuz of you 
I am damn disturbed
Can't even study properly 
Really disturbed
I just wish I was normal like others are
Cuz They are happy 
While I am trying to put a smile for Them 
But You 
Give me damn shit tears 
And didn't bother to wipe them
Instead you said you didn't care anymore 
Nor it bothers for you to see me cry Huh :O

A story by 
Pari 
This is my true story ...........!!! </3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...