Monday, 14 March 2011

Koi toh samajhe Mujhe :(

Koi apna wali koi aise dard dey sakthe hai 
I don't get why I am carrying others' pain 
while I am forgetting mine
Seriously tang aage hoon apne life se
Aise dard kyun milta hai hume 
Jise sirf ansoo bhar aa jate hai 
Please Khuda 
Meri saath aise mat kar 
Aaage se Mehna bohat dard seha hai 
Don't Let me more be trapped in this Pain 
Please let me freed from Pain 
Why can't people understand me 
Why are they always misunderstanding me 
Feel whatever you want about me
But you will never able to know me in real
You will never know how much pain I have in my Heart
It is just too painfull 
I can't explain you
Neither Tell you 
But at least apne dard ko share kar sakthe 
Koi toh samajhe is dard ko 
Bus koi toh ho meri dard ko samajhe 
I want to live again 
 Phr se jeena chati hoon 
Bus koi mujhe jeena dey sahi tareke se 
I just hate my life..
Feel like I am standing like a dead body 
With no smile 
Just my tears falling down
As a hard stone in my heart 
As someone has brainwashed my mind 
It is just 
I had enough 
Bus aur Nai
I want to have Peace in my mind 
& 
In my heart
So can you give me peace?
Please Khuda :(
Rona ka dil karta hai 
Bus Rona hai meri zindagi 
Bus Koi nai samaja saktha mujhe 
Bus KHUDA samaj saktha hai :)

Written today (14.03.11)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...