Why am i so lonely without you?
Why am i still waiting for you?
When i know you ain't in this world
You left me bare naked
And my soul is torn
My heart is into pieces
Wishing for you to come back again
Know you can't
It is too late
Still remember those memories
We had each other
The last day also
Last day of my life
Was a tradegy
A very big tradegy
I should have died with you
But why couldn't I?
I was so unconditional in love with you
Love you more than anyone could
Oh why did they never let me die beside you?
Still waiting for your arrival
Always looking for you
I just wish you could be in my arms
But the last word from your mouth came
That i should move on...
How should i move on
When my whole body ain't in control
When my heart is in unconditional broken
When my soul is torn
When I feel so lonely without you
How should i move on my life
Without you i can't move on in my life
I need you
Always need your arms around me
Oh I just wish I could be in your arms
Forever and Ever !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment