Monday, 7 March 2011

My story

Guys this was my love story don't feel sorry or anything 
thought i would share with you.....:P so ..don't feel any bad about this
yes it is quite sad story but i managed it at last !
Here it goes:

I gave you everything
but you left me here
bare naked with broken heart
i ask you what have i done to you
I have totally understood
by time and time
you showed your real you
your real identity
should i say these years
you have been playing with me
as if im a toy to you?
is my heart a playing stone for you?
I ask you in these years what i have been learning from you
is only betrayal lies
all lies about promising 
all lies about love
that you care about me
all lies of everything....
i really truely loved you
but in return i only got tears from you
i didn't know you will ever decieve me like this
take me as your advantage
play with me and my emotions 
breaking my heart
and put them again into pieces
I gave you everything
but you gave me N-OT-H-I-N-G !
Feel like spitting you out of my life...
no love will be arise again in my heart for you
you are dead forever for me and my life
i don't need you in my life anymore
it was you who started this all
i have to put it into end 
only into end!
shattered dreams
now i need to make another plans for my future now 
waiting for a true man to come
i am not afraid to fall in love again
but yes im still scared to be hurt again and again
Now don't you dare missing me
and putting some lies about you love me
i know you are false and nothing 
BUT ALLAH (GOD) can lead me to right path 
and find me a true man who i am destined to...
I have a long way to go
I have a long way to go
Waiting for a true man
to come in my life
and love me the fullest
whom i truely deserve...
you never deserve me
you never did deserve me
you ain't worth my tears
nor me and my life ! 
Burried the pain in my heart forever
I will never ever see you again !
I will only see me
present and future ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...