Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Sometimes I feel...

Sometimes I feel like crying 
Without any reason 
No one said anything 
But sometimes I feel like it
Cuz I feel so depressed
I feel cold down my feet 
I feel hands are getting too sticky 
Rubbing my tears 
Don't let it fall only till my hands 
Gets tired catching them
I feel my soul want to scream 
I feel my body want to die now
I feel my mind want to go insane 
Tears will fall 
And I too tired rubbing them 
My eyes get too dark 
They become dark circles under my eye
Which I hate to hide again and again
A touch of conceler can hide the black circles
Doing make up
Pretend you are smiling
It is just I am damn too tired of all
Preventing others to comment on me 
Feel like I am tired
I just want my soul reach to end 
A peace and silence 
Just that no one can disturb me anymore...!!!

Written today (29.03.11)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...