Monday, 7 March 2011

Only Teri Liye

Dil bechpan hai 

Sirf Teri leye 

Ab mat rokna mujhe 

Cuz I won't control it 

For you 

I can't live without you 

Tum Meri Zindagi Ho 

Aur Zindagi adhoori reha jaye ge tere bina 

I want you baby so much 

So come into my arms

Mujhe hamesha apne bahon meh leylo ♥

I just want to die in your soft arms

I know we are meant for each other

You are mine

And I am yours 

Tere bina kya jeena hai mehna 

I want to live with you forever 

You are my one and only babe ♥

Sirf Meri Leye 

Kabhe chor kar mat jana 

Toot jao ge meh 

Baby Don't break my heart ♥

Never 

Cuz Babe I know love is pain 

But honey 

I am in blind in your love 

If you hurt me 

I will ignore it 

Kyun ke Meh tumse Bohat bedap pyar karte hoo 


Guys you guys must have the same feeling for your love !

4 comments:

  1. apki poems achi ha i like it maine toh bookmark kar diya ha
    roz ek ek poem apni love ko dedicate karoga i knw u dont like it but :)
    pari i wish to be a frnd of urs
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh ..no i dun mind nemore i dun have mind nemore kya mind karo ...da decision was urs 2 leave me not me....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...