Monday, 14 March 2011

No one cares for me :(

No one cares for me 
Just like the way i do 
People are busy in their stuff
I am silly I am interrupting them
There is no way to go 
Feel like committing a suicide 
On the way I feel like I am gonna die now 
But sometimes it doesn't end here
The pain in my heart 
I am suffering 
Is just a heavy burden 
Which I don't want to carry anymore
Just want things allright 
It is just that me 
Who was crazy in love with you 
Always take care of you 
But I am wrong 
You never loved me :(
Bus tumne mujhe aise tanha chor diya 
Akele meh aur meri akelepan 
Bus Kuch mat kaho 
Bohat dair ho chu ke hai 
Marna ke khohish hai
sirf mujhe 
Mat rokhna Ab 
You will be damn happy after the great news
of my death 
Party kar na acha ..
Meri yaad kabhe mat karna...
Jaise tumne mujhe tadapaya
Ise Tarah ek din aaye gaya 
Tum tadap ke...

Written today (14.03.11)



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...