Missing you is like Pain
why can't you understand me
for how much I am missing you
I know you are damn busy
But give me calls or come over
for is like just a game
I wanted you to stay with me
right beside me
Please come I can't suffer from distance
I will cry
cry damn alot baby
It is raining
see the raindrops
how it fast it falls
see how many raindrops fall on you
see how much I miss you
I love you so much
but still missing you :(
please come back
for me
for GOD SAKE
please tumhe meri kasam hai :(
Written today (09.03.11)


ye sach me tune likha hai?
ReplyDeleteawesome yar
sare meri poems hai sab ke sab :P azma kar dekhlo ;P sirf meri poems paao gaya :P
ReplyDeletepari
its reallyy owsum yaar....lush
ReplyDeletethx alot saddy
ReplyDeleteHeart felt...Nicely written
ReplyDeletethx vallz :)
ReplyDeleteTrue Emotions (:
ReplyDelete-Ayush :]*
thx...Ayush
ReplyDelete