Why is it hard for me to explain you
for how much I love you
Why don't get it
When I am alone without you
I can't stand it
I do nothing
Cuz my heart doesn't allow me
My heart only allows you
I really love you
&
I can do everything for you babe
Bus ek bar kehdo
toh har cheez qurbaan kardo ge teri naam par =)
Bus ek bar kehdo
Ke you love me too
Bus ek bar kehdo
You miss me too :(
Baby this dooriyan b/w me and you
annoys me hell alot
I feel like screaming
Cuz ma wall is closed
where you can't get in
Feel me how I feel without you ...
Written today (10.03.11)


sad poem buT awEsum =(
ReplyDeleteyeah ..missing sum1 really :(
ReplyDeletejao yar i dont wanto read your poems
ReplyDeletei start like crying :"(
buhat acha likhi ho
thx
ReplyDelete