Sunday, 13 March 2011

♥ A day without you is like a year without rain ♥

♥ A day without you is like a year without rain ♥
I am going insane 
without you 
Is like getting a flu
Oh Baby Can't you sit and talk to me
Can't you see
I am dying here 
so be there 
With me 
I want you so much
Just a light touch
on my lips
It will be a wonderful trip 
between Me & U
I Just Love the way you talk
& 
The way you shock
Me 
With your surprises
with a bundle of quizzes 
for me
It is just a day without you is like a year without rain
Again I am going insane !

Written today (13.03.11)


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb and heart touching poetry dear
    really love it
    mukri mhm

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're on fire pari
    keep it up
    it is the best in your collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thots Pari, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb n hrt touchng lines...........
    KHYATI
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...