Monday, 7 March 2011

Blind inside

Feeling Blind inside and outside 
Forever hanged 
You left there bare naked
I am just not able to think about my life anymore
The only thing i think about 
Is death about mine
This is negative 
Very negative 
But sure this isn't me 
This is the person 
whom you paralysed 
That is Me
Deep down My heart Cries
The broken Heart 
You told me to burry sadness there
Don't cry 
But what have you done 
Made me sick and tired
I screamed and yelled
Telling myself 
You doesn't deserve me 
Talking me sweet 
And be nice to me 
Like nothing will ever happen 
But True to say 
You are the one 
Whom Blamed me for everything 
Which was not my fault 
Used me 
Like I am toy to you 
How did you bother yourself 
How did you think that I am your Key 
All you wanted to come here 
and used me as if i was a doll to you 
But sorry to say you are nothing like a cow
I hate you and your face
The smile you put on your face 
Is something behind it 
What you actually are
A cheater
A flirter 
A lier 
A deciever 
You told me that I won't decieve you 
But Have you done 
Broke my trust 
Stabbed my heart 
Kill me down to EARTH 
Put me into alien planet 
Tell me I am abnormal to you 
For some reason you tortured me 
You stole my happiness 
I wasn't like this before
But now you made me 
Blackmailing me 
and played with my innocense 
I just hate you and your damn face 
Get lost out of my Life
I don't Need you 
Never & Ever 
I want to Trash you 
Feel like slapping on your face
Feel like screaming on you 
I know it is hard 
Cuz I have loved you from the bottom of my Heart 
But you never trusted me 
You said You are lying 
I said For God sake I am not 
I always ensure you about I love you 
But you didnt even bother to care 
You always wanted what you want 
Should I call Ego 
Only you care about yourself
Never Mine 
Where was the Love 
The first time I ever felt 
Where is it 
Now it is gone
Cuz You break it 
The pain you have given me 
It is floating inside my heart 
I am tired of you 
Man just Get Lost 
Get out of my Mind 
& Soul 
I don't need you 
You don't deserve Me 
You Never loved me 
I have still remembered about the talks 
You did with me 
But seriously I don't find any trusting Them
One thing you told me 
Never trust guys 
Don't be friends 
Now I myself Won't listen to you 
I will listen to my heart and mind !!
I will try to smile 
as other want me 
But the pain is still inside 
And I AM UNLOCKING THE PAIN 
PUTTING INTO WORDS 
BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE PAIN IS STILL LYING IN MY DAMN HEART 
CAN ANYONE HELP ME GETTING AWAY THIS DAMN PAIN 
I CAN'T BEAR IT ANYMORE

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...