Monday, 7 March 2011

Waiting for the night is over...

I am just waiting for the night is over 
So I can wait for my new chapter of my life
As I will wake up 
A new morning 
will arise me 
and remind me of my new chapter of my life
I just feel I am back again
The way I was used to be
Everything will be alright
Nothing will be like changed
I know some things never changes 
But yes when I MET you 
I changed 
But Now I am the girl the way 
You were not there for me
Alone 
Jolly 
Fun
All of my life 
will be recycling my life again
I will be reminding of my childhood
The way I did naughty things
Wish I could be a kid again 
Rather being a heart broken again
I just wish I was that girl again 
Everyone loved
But when YOU came in my life
Everything changed 
Like Every sparrow travels around the world
Like a shadow has trapped me 
Like only darkness came in my life
Like there were no happiness
Cried 
Teared
Heart broken 
Well As the sun will arise again 
Every bits will be finished
I won't be remembered of you 
No more again 
No more my past 
I will be 
The way I used to be 
A sweet girl
And a good girl 
Mommy's girl 
as you say :)

Waiting for the DAY to arrive in My Life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...