Sitting alone
floating my thoughts
It helps when no one other than the river is your helper
Looking at the reflection of the trees
on the river
Helps me alot in floating my thoughts
The pain I realease in the river
Drown them there
I love to be quiet
No one can see my face with tears
I just want to be alone in rest of my life
Only the river is my helper
As a friend is helping to survive
Sometimes I feel like to swim in it
Or drown myself in it
I know it ain't deep enough....
Sadness is my reflection
like the trees are on this river
Happiness is still awaiting for me
So I have to have patience
Inside my heart is burning
But Blue as a color
means sorrow and miserble
but sometimes it means also
to trust someone & have honesty...
Sitting Alone
&
Floating my thoughts with the river...
Written today (08.03.11)

But Blue as a color
ReplyDeletemeans sorrow and miserble
but sometimes it means also
to trust someone & have honesty...
Sitting Alone
&
Floating my thoughts with the river...
owsum poem...but these linex are really da besht..
thx :)
ReplyDelete