Tuesday, 8 March 2011

In train ♥


Sitting alone in the train  
Thoughts and questions are floating in my mind
Talking to myself 
Is this the world?
Or is it me?
Quiet 
Alone 
feels me cry 
Asking to myself Is this the Life?
Or is it me
Being with him is like I forget everything 
But being alone in this life 
is like crying all day and night
Looking at the sun 
the green society 
questions me:
Do I really fit in?
Am I suppose to born here?
Thinking one more time 
Is this how am I suppose to be?
Is this my life to end?
Is this world so mean?
Crisis everywhere
No one thinks good about you 
All you have your love from family 
but some friends can hurt you enough
Looking at my childhood 
How I used to see others play 
while I am alone 
standing alone without anyone beside me
Thinking...
Is it me who is going to be alone in this whole life I have Got
Being with him is like I am complete 
Nothing can effect me
But being alone is like P-a-i-n !
Train is moving on 
so is my life moving on 
I can't loose my hope 
Nor I can stop thinking about this world 
What world has given to me 
is Nothing....
Can't let my thoughts die like this 
If train has stopped 
So is my heart ....
But I can't stop thinking ...
Thinking is a part of me 
My nature & Life ♥

Written today (08.03.11)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...