Friday, 11 March 2011

I just love rain ♥

I just love when the rain falls 
Just love to see from my window sill
I just love to float my thoughts 
Let my past washed away 
Let it drown into it 
Rain washes away some bad memories away 
When rain stops and there is a hope for rainbow comes
is when my good memories arisen 
Some memories can't be washed away 
but rather drown them into sea 
I just love to see through my windo 
Let the rain fall 
Let we be clean as white 
Let our thoughts joing 
Let we miss someone whom close to us 
Kissing in rain 
is like Heaven 
I feel sometimes 
to be with him 
only me and him 
alone in the rain 
kissing and hugging 
so close 
Rain is everywhere 
I love it when I see it 
Falling down 
I love it when I am at window sill
Watching over the rain falls down 
Oh I just love rain ♥


Written today (11.03.11)

Dedicated this song to my love ♥


5 comments:

  1. pari awesum :) rain is 1 of the most beautifull thinG and a naTure's gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx eheh :) yeah Sure God gifted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to hear my poem is also ur thoughts :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...