Thursday, 9 June 2011

Thoughts...

Thoughts from yesterday (08.06.11)


There is no one in this earth 
Can understand my fuxing feelings
Nor respect me 
i deserve hell 
I know I am going through Hell ...



There is more to Life
Lekin mehna zindagi dekh chu ke hun 
Haan mehna bohat seha kar chu ke hun dard KO 
aB AUR nai ....
Zindagi se chale ge jao ge ....
Aankhien naami hai meri 
dard hai mujhe 
Ehsaas hai 
I do care fr you 
but keep on hating me 
I am alone now...

ALLAH IS WITH ME IN EVERY DECISION
I don't need your sympathy !

GOOD BYE ...



GOODBYE TO YOU ALL
&
I MEAN IT YOU WILL BE A SUCCESSFULL
MERI FUTURE ALREADY DESTROYED HOGE
I AM DEAD SOUL
NO HEART
BRAINLESS
HEART STONED
YES I AM DAMN LITTERLY WEAK
YES I HAVE THIS FUXING MIND
WHICH ONLY TALKS SHIT
SO KINDLY LEAVE ME ALL ALONE...
THANK YOU ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...