Wednesday, 8 June 2011

I am close to death

Again nightmare 
I was scared again 
Feel to get myself hide somewhere
I don't know who how 
But there is someone 
He was the man
Who wanted to get me killed 
I was hiding even in car I had to bend down 
I don't know whom am I hiding for 
I used not be scared that much 
The man treathened me 
That he will shoot me my heart
When I just came out from  car
I walked and walked 
Then suddenly I remembered myself 
As I am in danger 
I could hear someone on the trigger 
There The bullet went through my back
I felt light pain 
But then
I felt downwards
I saw tears in my eyes 
I was no longer 
But at in hospital 
An emergency case
I closed my eyes
I saw nothing but fade into white....


Here I could say I am near to death ...
yeh sach hai ke meh dar the nai hun 
But haan kahen dil meh ek khawish 
Marne se pehle kuch acha kaam karna chaho ge 
Ise tarah log ke help karun ge
Badal meh mujhe kuch ya naa kuch mila
Bus dua hai aap sab log se jahan aap log ho
Khush rehe aur hamesha apne naam rohsan kare 
Mehna jo galti ke hai woh kar chu ke hun 
Aur dobara nai hoge ....
Lekin usko meh sudar bhe nai sakthe 
Its too late 
I am in middle of something ....
I have to help people 
As A muslim hote bhe yeh kaam hai meri bus ..
I am here for you always 
Chahe meh mar bhe ge ...
Then remember me from your memories
I am like invisble shadow to you all 
And Intentionally I hurted you guys 
Please forgive me 
I get too angry so I get too emotional ...
But try to understand me what Pain I am going through
Be in my shoe, you will know what I am talking about 
I am not those jo andar se kuch aur bahar se kuch aur
Jo hun meh seeda sadi larki aur moun per kaha de hun 
If I have a problem with you, I do clear it 
I am not like others who doesnt....
Bus haqeeqat jo hai wohi bata de hun...
Jhoot meh khud nai pasand karte 
But jo hai log dil meh aur dimaq meh 
Meh ache tarah jaante hun ...


Well Hun toh Meh Pari ..
Sab ke leye Pari ban chu ke hun...


Written today 08.06.11





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...