Saturday, 26 November 2011

WHY was I born here?

why was I born?
My faults I can inside 
My mistakes I do over again 
Why was I born?
There no need to be born 
When my life is a question?
I sit alone 
I walk alone 
I eat alone
I stare at the window alone
I see myself alone that people are talking to their friends 
I don't know why
I am so different 
but still so defected
People use me like a garbage 
Takes my advantage 
It feels so light to them 
For me its a burning coal inside my damn heart 
why was I born here?
Huh what for getting pain all the time 
With fire I am always burning with mental pain 
WHY ALLAH DID YOU MAKE ME BORN HERE
IN THIS WORLD 
FULL OF CRIMES 
FULL OF FAKE 
EVERYTHING THAT CAN'T BE TRUE 
ALL IS JUST A FANTASY 
BUT IT CAN'T BE MINE 
KYUN :x
ALLAH KYUN :(( 
AAJ PHR SE NAYA SACH AAYE GAAY SAMNE 
PHR SE NAYA KUCH 
AISE KYUN ALLAH KYUN ALLAH :((
I WANT MY ANSWER :( 
ONE DAY I WILL GET TO KNOW WHY ...
IN THESE YEARS THE BIG TRUTH HIDDEN FROM ME 
WHY :(

Written today: 26.11.11

Pari Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...