You passed by and put a printed hands on my wall
Everyday My phone is with me, waiting for your call
I thought I could tell you for how much you put pain in my heart
Just in the middle of board you hit with dart
I was your fan
Even in my dreams I took my man
But reality I hit my head so hard
That I found my own graveyard
For you it is just a lame game
But we can't never be same
I know this is so lame
But you are not for me so don't claim
Upon me you used to blame
But I am not alike you the same
Stop saying you love me
When the real face I can see
The clear reflection
Every part of your gesture section
I know it is too late
The mess in front of people you have create
I am still surprised that you still glad
Madness makes you really bad
Why should I care
I should go out and have an air
You sighed deep
I would not peep...
I miss you still
THESE MEMORIES I WANT TO KILL !
Written today: 24.11.11
Pari Ali

No comments:
Post a Comment