Monday, 15 August 2011

Your heart cries for me

Your sweetest heart that I have felt love from you 
I know your heart beats for me 
But dear I am afraid to loose you 
I know I am just fake to you 
But the reality plays a game for me to you 
You know nothing about me 
Not yet
But you said you can understand me
I should have known 
You would have stopped me for leaving you 
I know I will regret myself for leaving you
Leaving you is like I am loosing my breathe
I know it pains a little more 
Just a needle in your skin 
That pinches you 
I know your heart is ache and it's broken into pieces 
I made a broke like a glass 
Ice and frozen mind I had and my heart was locked with the feelings of love 
I thought I would loose you again 
With a refusal from my family 
I know I am crazy divine in you
You are my drug that I am addicted to 
I know my heart will cry if I have left with the pain 
As I did just now ....
I know I deserve nothing while you deserve everything...
The love is still in my heart that beats for you 
Please accept me & forgive me ...
Just one more throw 
Just one more plead 
I know love is sweetest word 
But it's damn painful 
When in return to be not loved
I know you love me 
But I hate to loose 
If I loose you
I will have to step into hell...
Get what I mean
The pain I am also suffering 
The weakness that growls into me
The dirty in my hands with blood 
Wiping with my sleeves 
I know the blood is running through my body 
No one is to help other than you ...
Get what I mean 
I am nothing without you 
I ought to seek my questions into sea
Sea is my best friend as you know 
The deepest secrets are there 
Just ask & It will answer you the need you want to know ...
About me & the history of my life..

Written today for someone who knows about me...
(15.08.11)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...