Tuesday, 2 August 2011

My heart seeks again ...

Why my heart seeks for you again 
I know wonder why I have troubled myself again 
It was raining outside and thundering from my heart 
I don't bear pain from you 
How could you decieve me in these days 
I know this relationship wouldn't work 
I know I have my teddy bear to cuddle with 
It doesn't want to be alone 
Nor I could let it alone 
But I was mistaken 
So much mistaken 
What you have did 
was disloyal and dishonesty
How could be so fake  
How could I be so blind 
I have also a heart that beats 
But not like you that is failed in beating 
Your Heart is fake 
With full of lies feelings 
I didn't know what You have upto Mind 
But I have enough patience in me 
I was waiting for that day to end with you and me
Telling you get lost from my sight 
Letting you go 
Atlast I did 
I did let you go
Even I have a store your appearence in my heart 
The talks the whispers the blows 
Anything delighted I feel happy with you 
But Now it's been too late
I know I am no more seeking in you 
I am not interested in you
You better forget me 
I am not that kinda  girl you timepass with 
I am girl with respect and loyalty 
But you are just a fake mirror
Which I can't see you to be mine....
I know I am so heartless in myself 
I have lost everything 
I have wasted one year for nothing 
And seek in love again 
But No you aint the one I was looking for 
 I have bumped my head into wrong locker
I should have been told not to fall in love again ...
But Too late I don't how In hell I fall in love with you
You are from net 
That is why you are so fake ....
That is why I can't trust you 
Only doubt you
You can't love me 
It's just attraction ...
I didn't love you 
Only attracted by you
But I can't be yours
So better to forget me forever 
Right Now I am in mood of speaking the truth and lightly 
But if you were in front of me 
I might have trash you into garbage right now...
Cuz hurting someone 
Is like killing someone...

Written today (02.08.11)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...