Monday, 30 May 2011

Thoughts for today !

Don't expect from others esp from your loved ones 
who hurts you the most ....



Like I want to listen you 
Like I care for you 
Cuz nothing effects me more
Woh baatien ab mujhe kuch nai farak parh tha hai 
Haan delete me from your memories
Delete me like I have never existed...
Cuz That is what I WANT ...



kuch log ko aadat hai ...
Ke Yeh naa karo woh karo ..
Bulke woh apne aap ko dekha bhe nai 
Khud ko amal bhe nai karta 
Toh haq kyun parh tha hai 
Kiske haq cheen ke leye huh ..



Jabe Meh koi ya Phr kiske problems solve karna chati hun 
Then everything messes up ..
Maybe I am so interfering ppls lives
That I have no right ...
I should just leave .....
I know...



I get Mad
But I know how to handle it 
Just With A Laugh....
Works...!!!

Written today (30.05.11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...