Sad soul hai
Bus udaas hoon meh
I don't know why
Kash mujhe koi samjhe
Kash yeh duniya mujhe samaj paaye
Lekin kya kahun
Har roz sab ko kho re hun
Kya karun
Dil udaas hai
Pata nai aaj kyun
Har roz he hote hun
Lekin I am kinda girl who hides her Pain
Just burried in my heart
I just feel I was safe for so long
But I feel to cry every moment
I don't know why
Bus dil udaas hai
Yeh dukhi atma hai yeh
Bus kuch bhe kehdo
Isne rona hai he
Har roz I hear these voices about me
I don't know why I care
I feel that I am hurting people
When in real people hurt me
I just feel I want to go out
Somewhere far away
From you maybe
From all of you ..
Just need a break
Feel the air inside my body
Feel the coldness
Feel the rain to run in me
Every drops let it wash my memories
I just want to burry them forever
I want to drown them into the seashore
I just wish to go to beach
Where I share my thoughts to it
I feel just safe there
Just with too much crowd people
I think I am too much disturbing people
Sure Oneday I will leave you and your freedom
I am much sure I will die soon....
Let death pour in me
Just one breath will be gone...
My heart will stop
I know no one cares about me...
Nor should I ...
Walking out from my life forever....
Written today (18.05.11)


No comments:
Post a Comment