It happened again
I feel so scared
Tears falling
I didnt know what was it
It was just a nightmare
Which I was the one who appeared....
Here is the dream begun
I was the girl whom I was seeing from my point of view
I saw couples - making love
It wasn't a ship
It was a red train
Not usual train
But strange it drives automatically
Just like the Magic School Bus
Later on I see a girl sleeping
Who is she I don't know
What she is doing i don't know
But i could see her as if she is afraid
She doesn't have any duvet
It was cold really cold
I could feel her trembling
I didnt want to wake up her
But sounds like as if she was to wake up
She looked so scared
The couples were totally above
They were making love
She totally hide herself in a closet
I wished I could come to her
The guy was about to get something
Something made him saw the girl
And he asked who you are
She begged for to stay cuz she was an orphan
But the guy said where did you come?
He has booked this train for his girlfriend
The girl was terrified
The guy said that she can stay
But only in store room
...
Later I see her the struggling of her life
How she stayed in store room
Alone not saying a word
Without any word
Later on I see floods
on the roads
Suddenly water came inside the train
It was so raining outside that it had flooded everywhere
The guy took the girl outside
That she should go away
The girlfriend was in doubt cuz of his behaviour
The girlfriend knew she saw the girl
So she and the girl was face to face
They were on the edge of cliff
Where down you can see the sea
They were in a big arguments
That the girlfriend threaten her to kill her
But the girlfriend made her fly the sky
And she sunk down the cliff
She flew and flew that I heard the splash
She had difficulty to swim
I could see her bubles and she slowly sank down
The sea was her emney
I saw her sunk down
The girlfriend was shocked
She didn't want to this to happen
But in end she said that who cared
I saw the girl's struggling
I saw her
I couldn't do anything
Nor to the girl nor to girlfriend
I knew I was invisble to them
I wish I could make the girlfriend fall like that
The train or the guy i didn't knew about them
All i saw the rescuers came and helped to take the dead body
She was dead
And I coudn't be there
I stand in and cried
so much that I knew how is a close death
She was my friend
She died in front of me
I couldn't rescued her...
...
I think this sign was from ALLAH (THE GREATEST OF ALMIGHTY)
Teaching me if i die or kill myself
How would my parents survive
How my friends will struggle themselves
Of curz Someone will cry for me too
I am sure whether she is
She will be in JANNAT
Even I know it was just a dream
But it touched me
Alot ...
My heart was beating alot ...
Written today (17.10.11)





Good one Pari :)
ReplyDeletethanks vallz :)
ReplyDelete