Sunday, 24 July 2011

Walking...

Walking without no fear 
No one can hear me 
Walking in slow motion 
Looking everywhere 
The grasses are winding up 
The wind is hissing
The rain is falling down 
I feel no where save 
Just me and the walking 
Walking and thinking about my life 
What I have set myself from darkness 
And how should I recieve myself from darkness to brightness
How should I meet my goal 
What is life
I walk without no fear 
I hear no voices 
Only the natural things like the wind is roaring 
And the nature has been whispering to me
Walking with my umbrella 
See everything unclear and blur 
The rain must be falling hard on my umbrella
I feel no secure around me 
No one there
Just to secure myself 
Just to feel that no one is around me 
I again feel the darkness around my soul 
Tragedy to know that  I am still all alone 
So many friends has left me with a note:
"I am no longer your friend - bye"...
What an idiot to thing say 
Can't they feel how am I 
How I stood for them 
Are they so stone hearted
I left my friends 
Thinking my parents are right again 
No friends can understand your pain
Only you and yourself can 
While others can cheat you 
Betrayed you
You just have to trust yourself 
And keep smiling fake 
As society lives for liars 
I know I was so rich in honesty
But my honesty people has used me 
In sense they think I was such a fool they could fooled me 
Even they think I could die for them 
No friend are likely like this 
I wonder why in earth people say 
There is a friend who can die for you 
Maybe a lover can not a friend can 
I have met so many people in my life 
And it hurts to make them friends 
Cuz one day you get hurt by them 
I was so furious and my speed was up 
My walking has become my life inner me 
It burnt me 
The ignorant people 
Everything 
Even little pieces 
From start as a kid 
I was walking alone
In my adolence I was walking alone 
Never depending on people 
But the day I had known so many people
Going for bad companys 
Made me sick and tired of them 
Have become like them
Peer pressure 
But not touched by smokers or drunkers 
That was I was saved by 
I wish to meet good people in my life
And do good deeds 
I never want to hurt people intentionally 
I thought I could find 
But yet I have found so many greedy people, sick people 
and other kinds of bad people in my life
My soul has been touched more like them 
With bad people and their deeds has effected me 
I was so cold by then, my attitude was outraged 
I was so not me as I was more like depressed 
I went down deep in depression 
Where I have tried so many things to kill my life
To injury myself 
Cuz of a person has made me so sick in that game 
Not only that person but also peoples' thoughts
It was so outrageous 
Mystrified
I didn't know what I was thinking and do ....
I out to be a good girl 
I m going through a good time 
But now it has come across a section 
Where darkness and coldness has fallen in me
I am so severe cold and pain 
I don't know how many painful things to myself 
I was my own enemy 
Walking walking walking 
Till my life will be over 
So much struggling 
So much to do ....
My life has not ended 
But now It begins here with Walking ... 

Written today (24.07.11)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...